How do I know that sickness or injury needs to be reported as a Workers’ Compensation incident?

Any sickness or injury that occurs while in the course of employment, or which is believed to have been caused by a condition of employment, should be reported as soon as possible to supervision, UCF Human Resources, and AmeriSys at 1 (800) 455-2079.