What do I do with broken glassware?

Broken glassware that has not contained P listed chemical should be placed in a separate outer container (e.g. cardboard box or plastic pail) and labeled as “Non-hazardous waste containing (broken) glass” and placed with your regular trash. If it has been contaminated with one of the P listed chemicals, attach a hazardous waste label reading “Labware (or glassware) contaminated with ______” (state name of highly toxic residue) and submit a hazardous waste request.